Our mission is to sell only the HIGHEST QUALITY VAPOR PRODUCTS and to be part of â€śyour missionâ€ť to breathe better and live longer.
As you inhale on this electronic cigarette it brings the flavors (e-juice vapor) to your mouth that is pleasing to your taste buds, satisfies your craving for nicotine and provides a visual show of â€śplumeâ€ť (â€śBIG VAPEâ€ť). All of this while freeing your body of over 7, 000+ chemicals you once inhaled when smoking cigarettes.
Our valued customers are often introducing us to other healthy affirming products that have worked for them, family members or friends. Those we have researched and adopted for you are:
- Cannabis Oil (CBD Oil) is made from industrial hemp plants. The FDA considers it to be a dietary supplement and not a medication. It is legally accepted in all 50 states and was signed into law in Texas by Governor Abbott on June 1, 2015. Pain relief is the reason we began carrying it, only to find that many other illnesses are being treated successfully: Cancer, epilepsy, PTSD and diabetes are just a few of the many. Our local doctors are witnessing amazing capabilities in their patients and are sending them to us for their continued relief. There are NO side effects and there is NO â€śbuzzâ€ť! No prescription is required and you can take it as often as you need it. CBD Oil builds up in your system, lessening your need for frequent doses of prescribed narcotics.
How much do we love our dogs? We recently had a visit from a customer and his St. Bernard, sent by his veterinarian, to purchase CBD Oil. He stated his dog has been having 10-15 epileptic seizures a day. The veterinarian told him to give his dog the same amount you would give to a human. We welcome all customers in all forms.
- Pet CDB Oil has the real natural taste of Alaskan salmon in every drop. The biscuits come in large 150 mg/10 mg bones for larger dogs and mini 150mg/5mg bones for smaller dogs. These oven crunchy biscuits are naturally preserved with Vitamin E so there is no need for artificial preservatives. Benefits of CBD for pets:
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Repair
- Cancer Cells
â€śMy Chihuahua moves around like a puppy now and I only give him one-half of a biscuit.â€ť We are extremely touched when customers care so much for their four legged family members.
As with any dietary supplement, check with your doctor before beginning use and check with your veterinarian for â€śmanâ€™s best friend.â€ť
- CHAGA is a wild harvested mushroom taken from northern birch trees (they grow best in cold weather). Taken regularly, hot or cold, Chaga tea works to relieve stress, increases your bodyâ€™s resistance to diseases and increases longevity. There are NO side effects associated with Chaga and you can take it anytime and as often as you like. Chaga is used for:
- Anti-cancer therapy
- Blood Pressure
- Cardio-vascular disease and many other illnesses
Are you under the impression that the electronic cigarette is a recent trend? Contrary to popular belief, they have a rich and extensive history that dates back to the early 1960â€™s. With long-lasting batteries and built-in atomizer coils, they are products of cutting-edge technology.
In 1927 Joseph Robinson came up with the idea of the electronic cigarette. However, Herbert Gilbert, of Beaver Falls, PA, patented the first electronic cigarette prototype in 1963. It was his â€śsmokeless non-tobacco cigaretteâ€ť that has made vaping popular. Although he never put it into production, it laid the groundwork for the electronic cigarettes we are using today. Its battery-powered heat source and various flavors of water created vapor. In the mid 2000â€™s, the Chinese Firm, Hon Lik made the first electronic cigarette.
Contemporary electronic cigarettes were introduced to the United States in 2007 and received by consumers. As time evolves, they are advancing dramatically in design and with the varieties of juice flavors, the electronic cigarette boasts smoother tastes and fuller and thicker vapes.
Essential components of the electronic cigarette:
- Cartridge and Tanks
Be familiar with these when choosing your vape.
Most electronic cigarettes come with built-in batteries while some of the newer units will have replaceable ones. Like your cell phone, your electronic cigarette will need to be charged. Most electronic cigarettes come with a charger, but for those that donâ€™t, here are four of the most popular ones currently in use today.
- Flow through Charger â€“ Insert in battery and then into USB port.
- Screw-in Battery Charger
- Trust Fire Dual Battery Charger â€“ Charges two batteries at one time.
- Nitecore (Quad) Battery Charger â€“ Charges four batteries at one time.
We keep up with todayâ€™s electronics and its rapidly changing industries and we supply all of the above!
CAUTION: Never keep your batteries in your pockets or purse next to coins or ANY metal objects. Explosions have been known to happen. Always purchase from reputable sellers, being aware of â€śclones.â€ť
We carry all major brands, even ceramic coils.
- Joy Teck
- Puffer â€“ inhaler and puffs like a cigarette.
- Sub-Ohm â€“ Inhale straight to lungs. Gives big, big vapor.
- RDA â€“ Used by more experienced vapers. With saturated cotton it gives an even larger volume of vapor. Yes, even larger than Sub-Ohm.
E - Juice
Or some may call it e-liquid. You ask â€śwhy so many flavors?â€ť To satisfy all of the individual request and taste buds. Not everyone wants tobacco flavors or they have just outgrown that particular taste. Many of the 130+ flavors came from customer requests. â€śCould you mix together this flavor with that flavor?â€ť or â€śI bought this flavor online and I canâ€™t find it anywhere. Can you make it?â€ť And so it begins. Itâ€™s something like having a good old-fashioned cook. Add a little of this, add a little of that and â€śbamâ€ť we have a new tasty flavor! We celebrate their birth and give them new names! The possibilities are endless and so much fun!
Some customers have come to us with concerns: â€śI canâ€™t vape.â€ť â€śI have tried e-juice and it makes me cough.â€ť â€śI think Iâ€™m allergic to it,â€ť â€śit makes my skin break outâ€ť or â€śit burns my throat.â€ť We explain that they are possibly having a reaction to propylene glycol. Propylene glycol, found in many e-juice products, has been known to be the cause of many side effects and is used primarily in e-juice as a thinner. We DO NOT use propylene glycol in our e-juice. All of our flavors are NATURAL and come from fruit and leaf extracts. There have been no further complaints after vaping BIG VAPE e-juices. Even vapers not bothered by propylene glycol notice a better taste and prefer BIG VAPE e-juices. They describe the e-juices without propylene glycol as â€śsmoother and MORE flavorfulâ€ť. All â€śBIG VAPEâ€ť Vapor Trail bottles have safety caps, are labeled with the ingredients, nicotine amount, warning on nicotine usage and â€śnot safe for children or pets.â€ť BIG VAPE e-juices have won over many doubters, even those coming from far-away places. UPS is our friend!